More info...& links

  • Gintarele1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007
      I looked on the MTV website & was surprised to see that they didn't have a
      link to Skamp's website, so here is the link. I am also sending the Youtube
      link to their video w/ my friend singing. He is a linguist & speaks 6
      languages, so this song is in French & is in a Ska style (they do many different
      styles). Other Skamp songs incl. English, Lithuanian & French lyrics.

      _http://youtube.com/watch?v=7QorB2pAags_
      (http://youtube.com/watch?v=7QorB2pAags)

      _http://www.skamponline.com_ (http://www.skamponline.com/)

      They are also on Myspace

      _www.Myspace.com/skampmusic_ (http://www.Myspace.com/skampmusic)

      better run for now,
      .
      Thanks for the e-mail & I wish you both the best!