PLEASE VOTE for my friend's band...MTV Europe Music Awards

  • Gintarele1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2007
      Hello,
      How have you been? Sorry I was out of touch for a while. I moved last year &
      took some time to get settled in to the new place. I am still in Chicago.
      here is my new address...

      Daina Almario-Kopp
      1516 West Huron
      Chicago, IL 60622

      You are welcome to send me a snail-mail (to my friends overseas). I'm so
      sick of junk mail!! :)

      How is life treating you? What kind of music do you listen to now? I'm
      heavily into -M- & Zazie, but also tons of other stuff from other countries. Did
      you go to any cool concerts lately? if so, who? I'm curious about your musical
      taste. Here is a band in Lithuania (Lituanie) where I know the guitarist.

      My friend, Viktoras's band, Skamp, has been nominated for BEST BALTIC ACT
      award at the MTV Europe Music Awards. You can help Lithuania win! Please vote
      often & pass this to all your Lith friends. Spread the word. The show will air
      Nov 1st. This is very exciting for us Lithuanians, since his band is now
      famous on an international level.

      Vote here...
      _____________MTV.EMA.07___best-baltic-act.skamp_
      (http://www.ema.mtvbaltic.com/voteNow#/best-baltic-act/skamp/)

      or go to...

      _____________MTV.EMA.07___best-baltic-act_
      (http://www.ema.mtvbaltic.com/voteNow#/best-baltic-act/)
      Spread the word...

      Thanks,
      Daina

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
        A reminder to everyone on the list that messages posted should be relevant to medieval recreationism.

        Thank you,

        The Mgmt

        ---- Gintarele1@... wrote:

        > Hello,
        > How have you been? Sorry I was out of touch for a while. I moved last year &
        > took some time to get settled in to the new place. I am still in Chicago.
        > here is my new address...
      • jennifer knox
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
          I'm pretty sure that was a spam letter, wasn't it?
          Anya

          ---- Gintarele1@... wrote:

          > Hello,
          > How have you been? Sorry I was out of touch for a while. I moved last year &
          > took some time to get settled in to the new place. I am still in Chicago.
          > here is my new address...

          "We must judge men not so much by what they do, as by what they make us feel that they have it in them to do." --Samuel Butler

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
            Probably more of a mistake. The sender is a registered user and has posted legit messages to the group before. But she has been put back on moderated status (the group's standard policy for misuse).

            Thank you,
            Paul