Just wanted to say hello to the list

  • christopher chastain
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hello SIG,
      I just wanted to say hello to the list and say I hope to learn as much as I can from those who are more knowledgable than I from this list. I'm currently trying to develop a persona of Rus origin from Novgorod around the time period of St Alexander Nevsky. If there is anything I can ever do in return for you sharing your knowledge with me please do not hesitate to ask!

      Chris