Laurel?

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
      Ashfridr ? That was the first day I had met her....

      Got a little couch potato?
    • quokkaqueen
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2007
        Nope, no classes for SLUM from me. Unless someone is willing to pay
        for me to get over to the US. ;) And I am soooo not a laurel. I'm
        barely a lady!

        ~Asfridhr, giggling madly.

        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:

        > Ashfridr ? That was the first day I had met her....
      • Paul W Goldschmidt
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 9, 2007
          What airport should we be flying in to?

          Thanks,
          Paul

          At 07:57 AM 10/1/2007, you wrote:

          >We have added quite a few more classes to Slavic U. Please check them out
          >here -
          ><http://www.midrealm.org/talonvale/sigslum.html>http://www.midrealm.org/talonvale/sigslum.html
          >Also, if you are thinking about teaching at the U, please send me an email.
          >We'd LOVE to have you here! I have heard a lot of feedback from people, and
          >the turnout is expected to be very nice. So get your class info in to me
          >ASAP.

        • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 10, 2007
            The closest airport is Gerald R. Ford Int'l Aitport - http://www.grr.org/

            --
            Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
            "Most people live their lives as if they had another one in the bank" - Ben

          • charles stefanich