More classes added to Slavic U!

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
      We have added quite a few more classes to Slavic U. Please check them out
      here - http://www.midrealm.org/talonvale/sigslum.html
      Also, if you are thinking about teaching at the U, please send me an email.
      We'd LOVE to have you here! I have heard a lot of feedback from people, and
      the turnout is expected to be very nice. So get your class info in to me
      ASAP.

      Thanks!
      --
      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "Most people live their lives as if they had another one in the bank" - Ben

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
        Ashfridr ? That was the first day I had met her....

        Got a little couch potato?
      • quokkaqueen
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2007
          Nope, no classes for SLUM from me. Unless someone is willing to pay
          for me to get over to the US. ;) And I am soooo not a laurel. I'm
          barely a lady!

          ~Asfridhr, giggling madly.

          --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:

          > Ashfridr ? That was the first day I had met her....
        • Paul W Goldschmidt
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 9, 2007
            What airport should we be flying in to?

            Thanks,
            Paul

            At 07:57 AM 10/1/2007, you wrote:

            >We have added quite a few more classes to Slavic U. Please check them out
            >here -
            ><http://www.midrealm.org/talonvale/sigslum.html>http://www.midrealm.org/talonvale/sigslum.html
            >Also, if you are thinking about teaching at the U, please send me an email.
            >We'd LOVE to have you here! I have heard a lot of feedback from people, and
            >the turnout is expected to be very nice. So get your class info in to me
            >ASAP.

          • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski