Music Festival

  • Rosie (aka Nawojka)
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2007
      Ha! I'm reading a "Sights to see in Kracow" type book in case I do
      manage to get there in April. (Depends on hubby's contract) You know,
      they have what is practically an SCA period music festival!
      The "International Festival of Forgotten Music" dedicated to the
      archaic songs of the Slavs and Baltic people, and the "Early Music
      Festival" is held in several cities featuring music of the Reaissance
      and Baroque periods performed on old instruments.
      How cool is that? When we all achieve millionaire status, lets hold
      Slavic U over there!!
      :D
      Rosie-the dreamer
    • Melanie Peters
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 20, 2007
        Ooo, I think I see our 'summer' holiday.... :D

      • Patoodle@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 26, 2007
          Ooh, does that festival have a Web site?

          Curiously yours,
          Patricia of Trakai

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 27, 2007
            > Ooh, does that festival have a Web site?
            >
            > Curiously yours,
            > Patricia of Trakai

            Not that I could find from a quick google search, but I don't speak
            Polish. Maybe there is a Polish language site.
            Rosie
          • panimagdalena56
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 28, 2007
              I use www.poltran.com but I'm sure there are more.