Delayed book

  • petite_moitan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2007
      Sorry about the long space between comments. Life stepped in and said
      you need to change jobs. So now that's all done with, I can start to
      scan the book. I recently faxed the permission request, and need to
      wait to post it, but scanning takes a loooong time and there's about
      300 pages to this book. Almost 1/2 of them are photos of murals though! ^^

      Should I upload the book in sections/chapters or as a whole or disect
      it into all text then all photos pieces? And which type of file
      compress should I use when shrinking it? I have: *.SITX *.SIT *.ZIP
      *.ZIP & UU *.TAR *.TAR.GZ *TAR.BZ2 *TAR.Z or *.LHa? And should I
      encrypt it for windows, mac; 'apple single', bin hex (*.hqx), mac
      binary (*.bin), or Unix universal (*.UU)?
      Just wanna know what the major consensus' preferences will be and if
      anyone knows more than I do about what compressed files yahoo works
      with better.

      I'll check back in Monday as to anyone's input. Elfsea Defender is
      this weekend! ^-^

      Christine