Slavic U help request

  • charles stefanich
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2007
      Please forgive me if I don't explain this as well as I should. To decorate the Hall for Slavic U and in keeping with the intent of this event, I would like to hang reproductions of actual,historical banners or flags used in period with a written description House,King,country,date,place etc to identify them. I will be making a House Flag of the Arpad dynasty and the Banner of St. Istvan both early Hungarian flags.
      We hope you will be attending and can bring them with you, if not and would still like your favorite to be displayed, you can send them to me and I will ensure they get back to you after the event.
      Valkai Istvan
      the mostly silent co-autocrat of
      Slavic U