Re: [sig] List of Laurels - Area Studies

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2007
      There you go, taking credit where it is due! Mine is
      Russian Costuming and Russian Studies. Not sure which
      is primary? I'll settle for "Moscovite Russian Stuff".
      Caftans, pearls everywhere, thick fur and beautiful
      fabrics. My oh my I'm having a Scarlett O'Hara
      moment....I'd be gay, but for the life of me I can't
      imagine why women find guys attractive!
      'dok
      --- Soraya Newell <sarayya@...> wrote:

      > In Caid the Laurel is given for a primary and a
      > secondary art form.
      > Mordak has told me that I was the first Russian
      > Laurel, and I was elevated in 1992, for "Russian and
      > Jewish Studies", with a secondary in
      > "Research/Russian Costume". So there's the precedent
      > (at least in this Kingdom) for a Laurel in 'Area
      > Studies'.
      >
      > Liudmila will be elevated in November at Coronation.
      > Her Laurel is for "Russian Studies" with a secondary
      > in "Bardic Performance."
      >
      > Soraya Evodia

      > removed]

      Need a vacation? Get great deals