Re: So, The Slavic University needs your talent and classes!

  • Rosie (aka Nawojka)
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 13 1:52 AM
      > If you email me privately I can send you those pictures.
      > Magdalena

      Please!!
      It's destiny. I'm meant to have that fur hat you
      mentioned. A friend is running an event next month and
      there's a competition for a fur item. I really want to
      support her event and have been agonising over my
      entry! Can I use black fur? Because that's what I've
      got.
      Rosie/Nawojka
      Lochac
      P.S Couldn't email you, it kept bouncing.