Re: SLUM

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2007
      *sob*
      I can't go! I got a new position back in the spring,
      and I won't be able to get away until January....

      (plus, that weekend is my fiancee's birthday, I don't
      think he'd appreciate me blowing him off for an SCA
      event, no matter how cool...and he wouldn't be able to
      go with either....)

      Wishing I could go,
      Sfandra Dmitrieva

      --- Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski <panzygmunt@...>
      wrote:

      > Patches,
      >
      > If I forget, please send me an email after SLUM, and
      > I'll send you my notes
      > for sure.
      >
      > If you are planning on teaching at SLUM, I'd love a
      > copy of your notes so
      > that I can compile the CD.
      >
      > And, I want to echo Master Mordak's sentiments with
      > a big ME TOO!
      >
      > We need some more teachers, so please don't be shy!
      > This is a great way to
      > test out a new class idea as well. You have the
      > benefit of a nice,
      > supporting audience, so there's no need to be shy.
      > :)
      >
      > --
      > Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      > "Most people live their lives as if they had another
      > one in the bank" - Ben
      > Irwin
      > "Giving Governments more money is like giving
      > whiskey and car keys to
      > teenage boys" - P.J. O'Rourke
      > Servant of His Majesty Sir Dag Thorgrimsson and
      > Master Mordok Rostovskogo
      > SCA Polish Culture Resource:
      > http://www.plcommonwealth.org

      > removed]
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva iz Chernigova
      Haus Von Drakenklaue
      Kingdom of the East
      Never 'pearl' your butt.

      Need a vacation? Get great deals