Re: [sig] Digest Number 2400

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2007
      Patches,

      If I forget, please send me an email after SLUM, and I'll send you my notes
      for sure.

      If you are planning on teaching at SLUM, I'd love a copy of your notes so
      that I can compile the CD.

      And, I want to echo Master Mordak's sentiments with a big ME TOO!

      We need some more teachers, so please don't be shy! This is a great way to
      test out a new class idea as well. You have the benefit of a nice,
      supporting audience, so there's no need to be shy. :)

      --
      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "Most people live their lives as if they had another one in the bank" - Ben

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2007
        *sob*
        I can't go! I got a new position back in the spring,
        and I won't be able to get away until January....

        (plus, that weekend is my fiancee's birthday, I don't
        think he'd appreciate me blowing him off for an SCA
        event, no matter how cool...and he wouldn't be able to
        go with either....)

        Wishing I could go,
        Sfandra Dmitrieva

        --- Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski <panzygmunt@...>
        wrote:

        > Patches,
        >
        > If I forget, please send me an email after SLUM, and
        > I'll send you my notes
        > for sure.
        >
        > If you are planning on teaching at SLUM, I'd love a
        > copy of your notes so
        > that I can compile the CD.
        >
        > And, I want to echo Master Mordak's sentiments with
        > a big ME TOO!
        >
        > We need some more teachers, so please don't be shy!
        > This is a great way to
        > test out a new class idea as well. You have the
        > benefit of a nice,
        > supporting audience, so there's no need to be shy.
        > :)
        >
        > --
        > Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
        > "Most people live their lives as if they had another
        > one in the bank" - Ben
        > Irwin
        > "Giving Governments more money is like giving
        > whiskey and car keys to
        > teenage boys" - P.J. O'Rourke
        > Servant of His Majesty Sir Dag Thorgrimsson and
        > Master Mordok Rostovskogo
        > SCA Polish Culture Resource:
        > http://www.plcommonwealth.org

        > removed]
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva iz Chernigova
        Haus Von Drakenklaue
        Kingdom of the East
        Never 'pearl' your butt.

        Need a vacation? Get great deals