Another SLUM question

  • Rachel Sampsel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2007
      I don't suppose there are plans to put the instructor notes on CD or
      something, is there?

      I checked the website offered and did the math and figured out that I
      simply don't have the money to attend Slavic U. If I was in the area I'd
      love to go, but the money just isn't there for me right now.

      I don't know about others, but I'd be more than willing to pay for a cd
      with the instructor handouts on it, whether or not I attended.

      Patches