Finally a registered person!

  • Dimitrii Borodinskii
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6 4:34 AM
      Slavic Interest Group (SIG) ListWell... finally after being in the SCA for 6 years I've registered my name and device.

      that plus I got a special mention from the Rocket Herald about my "Very nice 15th century russian name and device"

      Woohoo! I exist officially now! :)

      Dimitrii Borodinskii

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6 5:11 AM
        Congrats on your "official" entry into the Deti
        Boiarin! I have yet to achieve that accomplishment but
        a friend in another Kingdom has been kindly helping me
        towards a successful completion! Is it possible to
        view your new device?
        'dok
        --- Dimitrii Borodinskii <borodinskii@...>
        wrote:

        > Slavic Interest Group (SIG) ListWell... finally
        > after being in the SCA for 6 years I've registered
        > my name and device.
        >
        > that plus I got a special mention from the Rocket
        > Herald about my "Very nice 15th century russian name
        > and device"
        >
        > Woohoo! I exist officially now! :)
        >
        > Dimitrii Borodinskii

        > removed]