question for SIG populace

  • charles stefanich
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Here in my part of the Midrealm there are few Sig members of any level but the very beginning level. To be able to contact a Peer with questions concerning the basic parts of a Magyar persona would be of imense help.
      Also gives added impetus to all Sig members who can to attend Slavic U this December in the Barony of Andlecrag(West Michigan) and please if you can teach a class it would be so very much appreciated.
      Valkai Istvan