RE: [sig] Question for the SIG populace?

  • L.M. Kies
    Message 1 of 54 , Sep 4 7:02 AM
      Well, my previous post was actually a forwarded message from Mordak that he accidentally sent only to me, so it looks like I'm answering my own question, but I'm not. I'm answering Mordak's response to my original private question to him. I hope.

      Isn't email fun?

      Anyway, I think if anyone should put together a list of Russian (or Slavic) Laurels, it should be SIG. It might be a useful resource for SIG members looking for help. And it could also be inspiring for those who are feeling rather lonely on their Slavic journey.

      On the other hand, it could be a lot of work to put together and maintain.

      Sofya

      >------- Original Message from Mordak -------
      >
      >Well, I had originally done a Russian
      studies/Costuming/etc. list but I agree, I've been too
      myoptic in scope! But how far should we widen the
      scope???? Or, does anyone care in SIG outside a
      handful of Peers?

      So, by popular vote of the SIG populace, should the
      list be ALL Russian Personas who happen to also be
      Laurels? And if so, should it be further expanded to
      all Peers who are Russian personas? Or is the current
      situation OK with everybody?

      --- "L.M. Kies" <lkies@...> wrote:

      > I had someone here ask me if your list is all
      > Russian Laurels or just Russian costuming laurels,
      > since Vasilisa, Master Mikhail's lady, was just elevated
      > this year and doesn't seem to make your list (she's
      > more of a pottery/woodcarving Laurel).
      >
      > Sofya

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Elizabeth Lear
      Message 54 of 54 , Oct 26, 2007
        Chiming in late ... I got my Manche in diverse studies, but my Slavic
        studies were definitely citied.

        Yelizaveta Medvedeva, Barony of Carolingia, East

        --
        Children are made up of genetics, blind luck, and the stories you tell them.
        - The Flying Ks