RE: [sig] Delightful news

  • L.M. Kies
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2007
      Congratulations, Liudmila!

      You may have been surprised, but I'm not surprised a bit. :-)

      Sofya

      Vladimirova doch has been invited to join the Order of the Laurel in
      Caid! Her primary area was 'Russian Studies', with a secondary in
      Bardic Arts. (She tells great Russian folk tales and byliny.)

    • Judwiga Czarna Pika
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2007
        WOW!!! Awesome, Ludmillia!! Congrats!! Now I have to go to Coronation...LOL
        Judwiga