Call for Articles

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 2, 2007
      Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

      As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for submissions for the
      Fall Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc. appreciated. The major
      restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.

      Let me know if you have anything.

      The deadline in October 1.

      Thanks,
      Paul (for SIG)

    • Paul W Goldschmidt
      Message 2 of 17 , May 31, 2008
        Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

        As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for submissions for the
        Summer Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc. appreciated. The only
        restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.

        I am particularly interested in Pennsic-relation material.

        Let me know if you have anything.

        The deadline in July 2.

        Thanks,
        Paul (for SIG)

        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 2, 2008
          Hi Paul,

          How do you feel about recipes? I've been trying to
          collect some pierogi ones, and was thinking about
          sharing them.

          --Sfandra

          --- Paul W Goldschmidt <goldschp@...> wrote:

          > Greetings Slavic Interest Group!
          >
          > As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for
          > submissions for the
          > Summer Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc.
          > appreciated. The only
          > restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.
          >
          > I am particularly interested in Pennsic-relation
          > material.
          >
          > Let me know if you have anything.
          >
          > The deadline in July 2.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Paul (for SIG)

          > removed]

          Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
          Haus Von Drakenklaue
          Kingdom of the East
          ******************
          Never 'pearl' your butt.
        • Paul W Goldschmidt
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 25, 2010
            I'm still looking for articles to publish in the Fall Slovo. Let me
            know if you have anything. The deadline is next weekend.

            Thanks,
            Paul Wickenden
          • goldschp tds.net
            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 2, 2012
              I've started work on the Winter Slovo and could definitely use some
              articles to publish. If you have material that would be of interest
              to the Slavic Interest Group, let me know directly (off-list). The
              deadline is January 1st.

              Thanks,

              Paul Wickenden of Thanet
              goldschp@...
            • goldschp tds.net
              Message 6 of 17 , Jun 9, 2013
                I'm looking for submissions for the Summer Slovo. This is our annual
                pre-Pennsic issue, so articles that are War-related are especially welcome.

                The deadline is officially July 1st, but I will be out of the country until
                the 3rd, so there's some leeway on that date.

                Contact me off-list if you have any questions or ideas.

                Thanks,
                Paul

              • goldschp@tds.net
                Message 7 of 17 , Jun 4, 2016
                  I'm looking for material for the Summer Slovo.

                  The deadline will be July 1st, for which I can give a little wriggle room if you give me some advance notice.

                  In general, I'm looking for short articles (200-400 words) or pieces that can be serialized. For the summer issue, we traditionally focus on Pennsic, but anything of a Slavic/EE focus is welcome.

                  Contact me directly (goldschp@...) for questions or submissions.

                  Thanks,
                  Paul Wickenden