Fwd: Re: [Avacal Circus] Looking for:

  • Kataryna Dragonweaver
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 8, 2007
      Sorry perhaps I should have been clearer in my message.
      Does anyone have any sources on SCA period Hungarian clothing aside
      from the one listed below?
      Or alternately a good website that has a list of sources.
      Either would be splendid.
      Thanks.
      -Kataryna

      > Siklodi, Csilla, ed. "Between East and West: Everyday Life in the
      > Hungarian
      > Conquest Period". Budapest: Promptus, 1996. ISBN 963-04-6677-5.

    • Rick Orli
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 15, 2007
        http://www.kismeta.com/diGrasse/hungarian.htm has mostly post 1600
        materials but some earlier.
        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Kataryna Dragonweaver"

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 16, 2007
          Thanks.
          :)
          -K

          --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Orli" <orlirva@...> wrote:

          > http://www.kismeta.com/diGrasse/hungarian.htm has mostly post 1600
          > materials but some earlier.
          > --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Kataryna Dragonweaver"
          > <kataryna_dragonweaver@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Sorry perhaps I should have been clearer in my message.
          > > Does anyone have any sources on SCA period Hungarian clothing
          aside
          > > from the one listed below?
          > > Or alternately a good website that has a list of sources.
          > > Either would be splendid.
          > > Thanks.
          > > -Kataryna
          > >

          > > > Siklodi, Csilla, ed. "Between East and West: Everyday Life in
          the
          > > > Hungarian
          > > > Conquest Period". Budapest: Promptus, 1996. ISBN 963-04-6677-5.

        • quokkaqueen
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 26, 2007
            This is a few months late, but the Hungarian National Museum has some
            photos and a reconstruction drawing of extant 16th century clothes.
            http://www.hnm.hu/sarospatak/archiv/divat/divat1.htm

            Just found out about it this morning,
            ~Asfridhr