RE: [Authentic_SCA] 16th Century Polish cookbook

  • Robert Lewis
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      How about checking with the Slavic Interest Group (sig@..., just like
      in the CC field, since I am sending it on to them)? I believe they have a
      few people doing late period Polish and Ukrainian research there who may be
      interested in translating this book.

      Ivan Kosinski
      College of Brymstonne
      Atenveldt

      MKA Rob Lewis

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
        :) Hmmm...that's the same thing I told her when she called on Sunday. She is my
        real-life sister, after all. :)

        Jan - East

        On Wed Aug 1 15:37 , 'Robert Lewis' sent:

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
          Ooooooh!

          If anyone takes this project on, I would really love a copy!

          Alzbeta