Slavic University Website Updated

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      I have added a class list at the bottom of the page as well as the site fee.
      If you have any classes you want to teach, please email me. Thanks!
      --
      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "Most people live their lives as if they had another one in the bank" - Ben

      Servant of His Majesty Sir Dag Thorgrimsson and Master Mordok Rostovskogo