RE: [sig] Heraldic registration

  • Robert Lewis
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2007
      Atenveldt requires name and device in submission (or passed) for both the
      entrant and their prospective consort.

      Heralds, do a quick conflict check, but I think red unicorns should be
      fairly open (very few red unicorns or horses showed up on my quick O and A
      search) if anyone REALLY wants to register one and display it as being pink.

      Ivan Kosinski
      College of Brymstonne
      Atenveldt

      MKA Rob Lewis (not a herald, but married to one, so I know the basics of
      conflict checking)