Re: [sig] Was Re: Gag! )

    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 25, 2007
      Our major rules to be acceptable for Crown list,
      outside copora is to be financially able to support a
      riegn and of course, be acceptable to the Crown! The
      Kingdom pays some for gas but very little else. Many
      groups offer non-obligatory contributions to the Royal
      Travel Fund and a lot of folks have silver hats from
      independent fundraising here.
      'dok