Pennsic Approaches!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 6:29 AM
      Well folks, I know we're all in high gear getting
      ready for Pennsic ( and those who aren't going are
      maybe sparing a pout about that :D ), but I just
      wanted to let you know that that there will be some
      serious FOOD at our gathering this year. Remember,
      the SIG meeting is Thursday the 9th, in AS 03 from 3pm
      to 5pm.

      Myself and another Eastern Lady have joined forces to
      provide pierogies and pel'meni for us to enjoy. Yes,
      yes, potato is an OOP food, but who can resist fried
      pierogies with sauteed onion and sour cream? And
      milady Katherine is providing a Family Specialty: an
      Armenian variation of pel'meni made with spiced lamb
      and rice! YUM!

      We'll have food, plates and forks. You bring your
      appetite, your books and projects to share and
      discuss.

      If anyone wants to jump in with more food or better
      yet drink to share (even just water!) please do so!
      I'll be making a Shopping Run thursday morning for our
      Meeting, if you have any special needs. I'll be
      arriving at War on Saturday the 4th, camping with Haus
      VDK up in B5 block, so feel free to leave me a message
      if you need to.

      Thanks so much! I can't wait to see everyone!
      Cheers,
      Sfandra Dmitrieva

      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva iz Chernigova
      Haus Von Drakenklaue
      Kingdom of the East
      Never 'pearl' your butt.