MY NEW ART EXHIBIT AT MERCURY CAFE, FRIDAY 13th

  • Gintarele1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2007
      HELLO,
      My new surreal/art deco/fashion design, etc work is up at
      Mercury Cafe 1505 W Chicago Ave (just east of Ashland)

      OPENING RECEPTION 7 - 9PM this Friday nite, July 13th.

      There will be snacks & live music. All ages welcome. I hope you can make it.

      It is a joint exhibit w/ Laura Gilmore, who has surrealist paintings up. I
      have almost 40 pieces up & Fred will be playing ambient music. My mum is in
      town, as well, so she will be attending, too!

      I do hope you can make it. The exhibit will be up till July 31st.

      Livre Noir Illuminations

      d b Commissions welcome a c_www.Dainasurrealism.com_
      (http://www.dainasurrealism.com/) _ www.Myspace.com/Daina_surrealism_
      (http://www.myspace.com/Daina_surrealism)

      Elegant Surrealism
      inspired by art deco, calligraphy, medieval illuminated manuscripts,
      fashion design, and classical art.

      d b
      Illustrations, calligraphy, iconography, matryoshka dolls, murals,
      portraits, custom t-shirts & embroidered berets

      a c

    • Adam MacDonald
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2007
        City, state/province?