ger pictures

  • threeravenbirds
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2007
      Hi,

      I put up a couple of pictures that show our ger. Since the photos were
      actually of the people in front of the ger, you don't see the ger very
      well. First photo is of my husband armoring up and his team right
      meeting in from of our ger. Second photo is the team all ready and
      right before walking over to the list field to be heralded in by his
      herald, at the very from of the group the child in red is our son. I
      will see about putting some other photos up after this weekend.

      off to pack the garb boxes up...,aybe make a pair of pants or two...

      Kathws