Looking for an article, a favour to ask

  • quokkaqueen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2007
      Hi all,

      I'm trying to track down a copy of an article, but it doesn't seem to
      be publicly available in Australia, so I was wondering if anyone
      overseas could have access to it?

      I'd be more than happy to reimburse you for the costs of photocopying
      and postage, or trade some articles.

      The article details are:

      Anna Zarina, 1998: Rīgas cimdi un zeķes 16. – 17 . gadsimtā. _Senā
      Rīga. Pētījumi pilsētas arheoloģijā un vēsturē._ Rīga

      Sorry I don't have a page number, if anyone could help it would be
      appreciated,

      ~Asfridhr