Pennsic SIG Gathering

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2007
      Greetings SIGgies! :D

      The Annual Pennsic SIG Gathering is scheduled for
      Thursday, 8/9 at 3pm in AS 03. We have the space for
      two hours.

      Please bring anything you'd like to share
      refreshment-wise, as well as any books, projects,
      papers, etc, to share/show-off :D.

      I'm planning on bringing some water-based drinks for
      us (most likely sekanjiban) and trying to think if
      it's logistically possible for me to cook up pierogies
      as well for us all to enjoy.

      So come one, come all, bring friends, bring family,
      lets get together!

      Cheers,
      Sfandra Dmitrieva

      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva iz Chernigova
      Haus Von Drakenklaue
      Kingdom of the East
      Never 'pearl' your butt.