Re: Event in portland Or.

  • petite_moitan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007
      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Carthell" <ed.carthell@...> wrote:

      > Would any on be interested in helping with an event in Portland Or. It
      > will take place on September 29 and 30. It is a Polish Festival last
      > year we set up a table with arms and armor and I had my horse with all
      > the gear. I am working with the organizers now and would like to see,
      > if there is any one that would like to come out for this one.
      >
      > Edward

      Hi Edward,

      I'd love to come, but September will be college for me. I have some
      Czech family up there, I'll ask them about being interested, though it
      will take some time for a response as I need to collect the contact
      info through my family tree. (West Texaners are slow and easy going,
      so about three weeks is when I can give you an answer).

      Good luck finding others!

      Christine