Re: GW SIG meeting 2008, was Pennsic Pity Party 2007 BARON ASKED DATE TO BE MOVE

  • petite_moitan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2007
      To everyone:

      The Baron asked, well, he has the power to demand, so. . We can't do
      the event the first weekend in August. He asked us to either do it two
      weekends later, or put a bid in for Spring Faire. Guess what happened.
      (Spring Faire = huge, Official Calendar event, scary!)

      THE EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED!!!

      It's still in Benbrook, and I think that the site was going to be used
      next year for Spring Fair, if I'm not mistaken.

      Tonight at the planning party, I'm going to suggest a SU activity -
      either basic Czech to speak at the feast, or an A&S of calligraphy.

      So, I'll post more on this tomorrow, after tonight's meeting.

      Later!
      Christine