OT - Special apartment for rent

  • Soraya Newell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      Please pardon the bandwidth.

      I live in a 1928 Spanish moderne duplex in the Hollywood hills, near
      the Hollywood sign. It's an extremely quiet canyon street, and the deer
      visit my back yard most mornings.

      The downstairs 2 bedroom, 2 bath flat has been completely renovated and
      is about to be put up for rent. Anyone know someone nice who plans to
      move to Hollywood?

      Soraya

      323-469-0104

      323-240-3132 cell