Re: [sig] Re: Bohemian/Moravian (Czech for the modern name) Costumes

  • Helena Frei
    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 1, 2007
      Yes, that is the Wagner book. What I'd love to see in this day of
      cheap image-making and -printing technology is a new edition of Wagner
      with big, detailed, colour photographs of as many of his sources as
      can still be found. Wouldn't that be amazing?

      Btw - "stoleti" does mean century "sto" = hundred, "leti" = of years.

      Helena
    • magdalenag56
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 28, 2007
        I for one would like to hear how to work with the scarce resources I
        and I'm sure others, have to work with instead of wasting so much
        energy on whether it is an acceptable source or not.

        Feel free to email me off list.

        Magdalena