Re: Bohemian/Moravian (Czech for the modern name) Costumes

  • Rosie
    Message 1 of 36 , May 23, 2007
      Hey Christine,
      Don't suppose you could be persuaded to share what you HAVE found? I'm
      most interested in Polish, but being generally curious type I'd love to
      hear about the rest. (In preparation for the time when I will have a
      dressmaking skill to match my desire for lots of varied funky looking
      garb!)
      :)
      Rosie
    • magdalenag56
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 28, 2007
        I for one would like to hear how to work with the scarce resources I
        and I'm sure others, have to work with instead of wasting so much
        energy on whether it is an acceptable source or not.

        Feel free to email me off list.

        Magdalena