Re: [sig] Digest Number 2321

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2007
      Welcome, Lady Marian! I'm glad you decided to de-lurk. I have put out the
      call for teachers for Slavic U, and am hoping to get a really full slate of
      classes. It's early yet, but that doesn't mean it's too early to send me
      info. :)

      The website will soon have directions from the major airports in Detroit and
      Grand Rapids.

      Zygmunt, 1/2 of the autocrat team for Slavic U #1. :)
      --
      Warder Zygmunt Nadratowski
      The Lord has granted me with a vivid imagination and bad eyesight. The