RFP - Doylestown Polish Festival

  • Rick Orli
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2007
      Hi, for several years my 17th C. Polish group has been presenting at
      the Doylestown PA Polish Festival, which has 3-9 thousand visitors per
      day. Labor day weekend, and the Following weekend.

      This year, we are (for variety) doing a 'time line' type presentation,
      with a WWII Polish group, a Napoleonic Polish group, a 1608 polish
      group, a 1650 Polish-lithuanian group, and a 1650 cossack group.

      This is an invitation for a group who can present PRE-1560 east europe -
      a small slice in a coherent way. The terms we all have is that there
      is no financial compensation, but a hotel room (if needed) and lunch
      will be provided. If a captain or master will endevour to coordinate
      some associates to do so, he or she is invited to contact me for
      details.

      -Rick
      SOM at kismeta dot com
    • Rick Orli
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2008
        ditto on doylestown this year. No WWII poles but this year we have a
        couple SCA folks doing a 1400s presentation.

        Also, we are doing a Cossack presentation at the Ukranian festival
        Sept 13-14. Silver Spring MD including horsemanship.

        Also while I am at it, the Turkish festival downtown DC, Sunday Oct
        5

        and Rus Festival DC, Oct 18 (I think)

        Please consider visiting (or playing with us). These are public
        events for public entertainment and education.