new article up on website

  • Linda Learn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2007
      Dear list,

      This is for all the meticulous, detail-oriented, anal (did I say that..?)
      textile people.you who are dear to my heart and I call friends. I finally
      got the article I wrote last year up on my website:

      http://www.classactfabrics.com/Textiles%20in%20Poland%20in%20the%20Middle%20
      Ages.htm

      It's called "Textiles in Poland in the Middle Ages".

      In the SCA publication where it was printed, I had some drawings of weave
      structure and a map..of which, I never saved copies. Of course :-P So I
      inserted links to websites that are helpful.

      Enjoy!

      Linda

      Oh DRAT. I just noticed that, even though using microsoft software
      throughout, the apostrophes and some spacings were changed to question marks
      all through the article. Sigh. I'll save that for another day.

      Linda@...

      http://www.classactfabrics.com

    • magdalenag56
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2007
        Linda I have the CA that features your article. Is there something I
        can copy and send to you?

        Magdalena Gdanska, Shire of Blak Rose