Words of the apocalypse.......

    Message 1 of 5 , May 14, 2007
      LOL! Those are your warning words in any
      situation...."Master so and so says ____________"!
      Everytime I have asked Master so and so to comfirm
      content they usually end up either laughing or leaving
      on a bug hunt for the quoter with murder in their eye!

      Personally, I like my long sleeves and furlined
      shuba, which my friends have affectionately named my
      "wookiee coat". Beats freezing. Mark Twain once said
      that the coldest winter he ever spent was a summer in
      San Francisco. For me, the coldest May weekend I ever
      spent was a coronation in Chicago!
      'dok

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.
    • magdalenag56
      Message 2 of 5 , May 15, 2007
        Vivat Sofya! You were in my thoughts recently with the extreme
        weather. I hope you were safe from all.

        French robe that resembles the shuba - there is also something in
        Polish clothing that is supposed to be Italian in style that could
        be seen as similar to the shuba. When I get home where my books are,
        I'll post pictures to my folder for you to see. It pops up in the
        Behem Codex as well as Polish Art (a nativity painting).

        I was reading to see if I could find a Polish Italian connection
        before Bona Sforza in the 1500's. What I found was the nobles who
        could afford to, sent their sons to Italy for their education.

        If anyone has access on the most recent NESAT conference held in
        Denmark 2006, there is an article I would like on the Flemish
        Broadcloth In Poland via the Hansa League. Another twisted costume
        connection.

        Magdalena Gdanska