Fw: OT : Medicine discount WA res.

  • Leonessa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2007
      I received this on another list I'm on, it's for Washington residents..
      signed up my mother and her whole household... thought there may be some
      here in the state who could use it too. If you don't want to use it, pass it
      on to some who could... it's free and no restrictions other than being a
      Washington state resident

      every little bit helps...

      Leonessa / Sheryl

      This is a new Washington state program re: discounted prescriptions. Here's
      a brief description:
      What is the Washington Prescription Drug Program (WPDP)?
      WPDP is a new prescription drug discount program created by the legislature
      at the request of Governor Gregoire. It is open to all Washington State
      residents who do not have prescription drug insurance coverage, or whose
      insurance does not cover all their prescription drug needs. There are no
      other eligibility requirements or fees required for membership in the WPDP.
      WPDP is brought to you by the Washington State Health Care Authority and is
      run by northwest-based ODS Companies through their pharmacy benefit
      management partner, MedImpact. Although it is not an insurance program, WPDP
      members can receive discount prices on drugs that are very similar to what
      the large health insurance companies must actually pay. On average you¢ll
      save up to 60% on generic drugs and 20% on brand name drugs.
      Being part of this program is free to all WA state residents and it's easy
      to sign up for this card... I did... for more info or to sign up go to
      http://www.rx.wa.gov