Re: [sig] New to the list...

  • tennettyhx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2007
      Hello there. I am relatively new "lurker" on this group. I too am looking for Croatian information for SCA and family history purposes.

      Here's a neat little site about Croatia's Fort Čanjevo:

      The Praškoci Guardsmen Society
      http://www.praskocijeve-haramije.hr/index_en.html

      Just to keep it "on topic" for this group, here's some Russian reenactor "eye-candy"...

      1242 Chudskoe Lake Battle Reenacment in Pskov

      http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=111329

      .

      Antonia