Re: [sig] New to the list...

  • Leonessa
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2007
      Kseniia,

      Actually, I'm heavily thinking on it... if you happen to know anyone in the Barony of Stromgard...like AElfwyn... I may just be wandering around with her much of the time...

      Leonessa...

      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter.~~~~ Dr. Seuss

    • Kseniia Smolnianina
      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2007
        It's a fun event - I daytripped it last year, and will be camping this year
        (with my Laurel, Svava in Litla, if you know her).

        I hope to see you there!

        -- Kseniia

        On 5/4/07, Leonessa <leonessadeforza@...> wrote:

        > Kseniia,
        >
        > Actually, I'm heavily thinking on it... if you happen to know anyone in
        > the Barony of Stromgard...like AElfwyn... I may just be wandering around
        > with her much of the time...
        >
        > Leonessa...
        >
        > Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind,
        > and those who mind don't matter.~~~~ Dr. Seuss

        **********************************
        HL Kseniia Smolnianina, JdL
        Barony of Three Mountains
        Kingdom of An Tir

        Think you know me? Take a quiz to find out!
        www.truefriendtest.com/friendtest/60117

      • tennettyhx@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 7, 2007
          Hello there. I am relatively new "lurker" on this group. I too am looking for Croatian information for SCA and family history purposes.

          Here's a neat little site about Croatia's Fort Čanjevo:

          The Praškoci Guardsmen Society
          http://www.praskocijeve-haramije.hr/index_en.html

          Just to keep it "on topic" for this group, here's some Russian reenactor "eye-candy"...

          1242 Chudskoe Lake Battle Reenacment in Pskov

          http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=111329

          .

          Antonia