possible geometric embroidery booklets to adapt and use

  • Lente
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2007
      I picked up today at Hobby Lobby an embroidery booklet in the clearance
      book section called "Rhapsody: Geometric Satin Stitches (III)" designed
      by Sandra Murray and put out by Needle and Frame. This booklet and 4
      others similar to it are located at
      http://needleandframe.com/Geometric.htm if you can't find them in a
      craft store.

      I thought the patterns in the booklet I picked up interesting enough
      that I might be able to adapt and use then for my under tunic collars. I
      am thinking some of these would also work on chemises. and with 25
      patterns in the booklet I got I think I will definitely get my money's
      worth out of it. The black work looking pattern in the upper right
      corner of the rhapsody picture is what originally caught my eye when I
      was looking at the books in the clearance section. Anyway I just thought
      I would pass on a potential embroidery pattern resource.

      Kathws