In poland

  • Ed Carthell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2007
      Hi ever one have not been on line for a while becouse we are having
      some fun and traviling. now that we are in poland I thought I would
      drope a line and let every on know that I am keeping a blog of our
      trip. here it is
      http://edward-trip.blogspot.com/

      you can make coments or semd me a email with questions. and yes we
      are taking lots of photos and I will share when we get back.

      Edward