spring issue of THE PYSANKA

  • susannah53
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2007
      The spring issue of THE PYSANKA is now available. I'd like to thank everyone on this list
      who helped me in writing "The Evolution of the Kistka" which appears in this issue. The
      issue also includes a "tribute" to the Ukrainian Gift Shop which is 60 years old this year! If
      you write pysanky, you MUST see their most recent design book, Ukrainian Easter Egg
      Design Book Number Five.

      Susannah West