here we are in Krakow

  • lyndafjellman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2007
      Well, we made it to Krakow and the weather is lovely.

      We've been wandering around the city looking at museums and shops, and
      at one used book stall I found a book on the history of Russian
      Jewelery.

      It is called "Russian Jewelry" 16 to the 20th C. and was put out by the
      Historical Museum of Moscow in 1987. I didn't see an author or editor
      that I could identify and of course most of the book is post period.
      It is in both Russian and English and about 1/4 inch thick of pages are
      16 and 17th century.
      But, if it is a book that interests anyone(Ihave no idea of how easy to
      find it might be) I could pick it up for you. It should end up costing
      about 12 dollars american with the current exchange rate add postage on
      to that from either Poland, England or USA (Your choice) or pick it up
      from me at some AnTirian event.
      Us postage probably wouldn't be more than $5.00 book rate.

      Ilaria
    • bphall76@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2007
        I would like a copy, please. If you wouldn't mind hauling it around for a
        bit, I could arrange pick-up at an An Tirian event, or I could send you a
        check (or money order) covering the cost of the book and postage.

        Thank you,
        Vasilisa Myshkina
        Glymm Mere, An Tir