Spring Slovo Available

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 6, 2007
      Greetings SIG:

      The Spring issue of Slovo is now available at the SIG website.

      Regards,

      Paul Wickenden (for SIG)
    • Paul W Goldschmidt

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 5, 2010
          Greetings SIG:

          The Spring issue of Slovo is now available at the SIG website.
          I hope to see many of you at the University this weekend!

          Regards,

          Paul Wickenden (for SIG)
        • jpkowal@mts.net
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 5, 2010
            You all have a great weekend I have a prior commitment at Northshield Coronation. I am looking forward to an event review. Safe travels.
            AVL