Re: more garb was: thieves at Gulf Wars

  • milica_od_tuzla
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 28, 2007
      I think I'm just going to make a simple rubakha for now, but I would
      definately like to look for something else, I have a very pretty
      green material I would like to use.

      Unfortunately I will not be attending coronation. Prior mundane
      obligations. Have fun though.

      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie Ross" <hlaislinn@...> wrote:

      > Milica wrote:
      > Thank you Aislinn, I was about to send along the curses, lol.
      >
      > Where have you been, we missed you at Art-Sci, which had NO
      CLASSES,

      http://library.thinkquest.org/04oct/01854/eng/1/1.htm