Re: Pennsic Pilgrimage

  • Diane S. Sawyer
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 1999
      -- "Jennifer D. Miller" <jdmiller2@...>
      wrote:
      > From: "Jennifer D. Miller"
      > <jdmiller2@...>
      >
      > A question...who is planning on going to Pennsic
      > this year? Paul and I
      > will be there from Aug 9 to the last day, who else
      > will we perhaps see
      > again or meet in person for the first time?
      > ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      > Ilyana Barsova (Yana) ***mka Jennifer D. Miller

      I will be there, arriving the second Saturday (the
      14th) and staying through till the afternoon of the
      following Saturday. Look forward to meeting people
      there!!

      Tasha
      ===
      Lady Nastasiia Ivanova Medvedeva
      Milestone Pursuivant
      Shire of Quintavia
      East Kingdom
    • Jessica Wilbur
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 1999
        > From: "Diane S. Sawyer" <tasha_medved@...>
        >
        > -- "Jennifer D. Miller" <jdmiller2@...>
        > wrote:
        > > From: "Jennifer D. Miller"
        > > <jdmiller2@...>
        > >
        > > A question...who is planning on going to Pennsic
        > > this year? Paul and I
        > > will be there from Aug 9 to the last day, who else
        > > will we perhaps see
        > > again or meet in person for the first time?
        > > ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        > > Ilyana Barsova (Yana) ***mka Jennifer D. Miller
        >
        > I will be there, arriving the second Saturday (the
        > 14th) and staying through till the afternoon of the
        > following Saturday. Look forward to meeting people
        > there!!
        >
        > Tasha

        I will be arriving the middle Saturday as well, staying through the second week and leaving
        on Sunday. I'm also looking forward to meeting folks-- am I correct in thinking the Slavic
        festival is scheduled for Thursday? I hope to make it but I'm afraid that our baronial court
        will be taking place then. We'll see.... =)

        --Smirenka
      • Kate Jones
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 1999
          Ilyana sez:

          > A question...who is planning on going to Pennsic
          > this year? Paul and I
          > will be there from Aug 9 to the last day, who else
          > will we perhaps see
          > again or meet in person for the first time?

          I'll be there from Tuesday of the first week on. Probably madly
          embroidering, but I'll bring a cool book or two for folks to look
          at. :)

          Kat'ryna Neblaga Volchkova
          Shire of Eisental, East
          (camping with Cheshire House, out on the Serengetti)
        • Robert Parker
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 7, 1999
            I will be there from the 13th to the 21st. Those are my flight dates so
            in between is when I will be there. I hope to meet all of those going.

            Sergei Stepanovich Bezrukov
          • Jennifer D. Miller
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 8, 1999
              Ahh, good idea. Paul and I will be camping with Clan Cambion (has the
              Stonehenge gate) at the corner of Brewer's and something (E15). Look for
              our banners. I start sewing next week! Time to drag out the fabric and
              make something Russian.

              Ilyana Barsova (Yana) jdmiller2@...
              http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~jdmiller2
              Slavic Interest Group http://www.uwplatt.edu/~goldschp/slavic.html