the nekcsei-lipocz bible pictures

  • Lente
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 27, 2007
      Hi,

      I think I finally have some of the nekcsei-lipocz bible pictures up on
      Flickr, at least I see them. So can someone let me know if they can see
      what I have up so far? It 12 photos right now. I will see about get the
      rest of the photos loaded through out today.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/7553801@N08/

      Kathws
    • Marilee Humason
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 27, 2007
        Yep, I see them, you can click on them individually
        too.
        Anastasia
        --- Lente <lente@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I think I finally have some of the nekcsei-lipocz
        > bible pictures up on
        > Flickr, at least I see them. So can someone let me
        > know if they can see
        > what I have up so far? It 12 photos right now. I
        > will see about get the
        > rest of the photos loaded through out today.
        >
        > http://www.flickr.com/photos/7553801@N08/
        >
        > Kathws

      • Lente
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 27, 2007
          Yayyy! Okay as soon as I finish banishing the kiddos I might be able to
          get the rest uploaded.
          Now if I am ready to banish them 2 days into spring break how the heck
          am I going to handle summer break???

          Kathws

          Marilee Humason wrote:
          > Yep, I see them, you can click on them individually
          > too.
          > Anastasia
          > --- Lente <lente@...> wrote:
          >
          >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/7553801@N08/
          >>
          >> Kathws
        • magdalenag56
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 27, 2007
            WOW! Thank you for sharing these. I've actually found more Hungarian
            illumination than Polish. What book is this from?

            Magdalena
          • Lente
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 27, 2007
              Library of Congress facsimile copy of the nekcsei-lipocz bible from the
              14th century, publish date on the spine is 1949. I still have half the
              plates to upload, in the main book are a bunch of images from various
              other bibles, that are used as comparisons, if I don't use all of this
              month's upload with the plates I will retake the pictures of them and
              also post them.

              Kathws

              magdalenag56 wrote:
              > WOW! Thank you for sharing these. I've actually found more Hungarian
              > illumination than Polish. What book is this from?
              >
              > Magdalena

            • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 27, 2007
                I actually bought that book (a weighty thing to fit in luggage to be sure)
                when we were at the Library of Congress 2 years ago. It was 30 bucks and
                well worth the lugging it around as a carryon.

                Good find and thanks for uploading pics.

                Ianuk