Re: [sig] Old Church Slavonic references

  • Lente
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 24, 2007
      Okay I have some of the pictures taken of the nekcsei-lipocz bible but
      Yahoo keeps timing out on me while I am trying to upload some of the
      pictures. yahoo just wasn't liking me one bit yesterday. So I will see
      if I can figure out basic website making and stick them out on
      geocities, tripod or something like, ideally it will be on the cableone
      space we have but I need to get the password from my husband so not
      guaranteeing that. I will let everyone know by Monday hopefully that I
      have the pictures up somewhere. At least that will be my plan.

      Kathws