Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

RE: thieves at Gulf Wars

Expand Messages
  • Stephanie Ross
    Aw, you forgot Tymm s curses, which were the best part! Seriously folks, please keep a look-out. This happened to one of the most decent, honorable men I have
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2007
    • 0 Attachment
      Aw, you forgot Tymm's curses, which were the best part! Seriously folks,
      please keep a look-out. This happened to one of the most decent, honorable
      men I have ever known, whom I have known since I got into the society.

      Thanks,
      Nadya/Aislinn


      > 1. Theives at Gulf Wars
      > Posted by: "milica_od_tuzla" carrieafl@... milica_od_tuzla
      > Date: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:55 pm ((PDT))
      >
      > Post from a member of my shire (if anyone has knowledge of any of
      > the stolen items - over $1,000.00 - please feel free to contact me
      > and I will forward the information):
    • Tim Nalley
      Tymm s curses????? I m intrigued! Care to share with the class? ... ____________________________________________________________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 22, 2007
      • 0 Attachment
        Tymm's curses????? I'm intrigued! Care to share with
        the class?
        --- Stephanie Ross <hlaislinn@...> wrote:

        > Aw, you forgot Tymm's curses, which were the best
        > part! Seriously folks,
        > please keep a look-out. This happened to one of the
        > most decent, honorable
        > men I have ever known, whom I have known since I got
        > into the society.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Nadya/Aislinn
        >
        >
        > > 1. Theives at Gulf Wars
        > > Posted by: "milica_od_tuzla"
        > carrieafl@... milica_od_tuzla
        > > Date: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:55 pm ((PDT))
        > >
        > > Post from a member of my shire (if anyone has
        > knowledge of any of
        > > the stolen items - over $1,000.00 - please feel
        > free to contact me
        > > and I will forward the information):
        >
        >
        >




        ____________________________________________________________________________________
        Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
        Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
        http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/features_spam.html
      • Stephanie M. Ross
        ... Okay, I ll warn you, it s a bit long. All told, there were 5 fiberglass spears, 5 glaives/pole arms, 2 great swords, 2 long swords, 2 chairs, 1 pavilion, 1
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 22, 2007
        • 0 Attachment
          --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:
          >
          > Tymm's curses????? I'm intrigued! Care to share with
          > the class?

          Okay, I'll warn you, it's a bit long.

          All told, there were 5 fiberglass spears, 5 glaives/pole arms, 2 great
          swords, 2 long swords, 2 chairs, 1 pavilion, 1 helmet and 1 pair
          gauntlets stolen from us.

          - - - - -

          Tymm Gard's first spear: Nine foot long Black fiberglass shaft (older,
          thicker-walled variety of shaft) covered in wood grained contact paper;
          self-made thrusting tip, tapered, no shield hook; large knob end on the
          handle with black grip tape.

          Tymm Gard bought this spear shaft at (Pennsic 23 or maybe 25) and has
          wielded it in many foreign wars to the detriment of hundreds, possibly
          thousands of foes. He used this spear to win the Spear Champion of
          Trimaris Tournament two years ago.

          Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this spear: You
          will never know glory. If ever you accomplish anything good, no one will
          be watching, no one will remember and no one will believe you when you
          tell NoShitThereIWas stories about it.

          - - - - -

          Tymm Gard's newer spear: Nine foot long Brown fiberglass shaft (newer
          variety of shaft, very light) covered in very tattered wood grained
          contact paper; Mandrake Armory thrusting tip kit with shield hook; small
          knob end on the handle with black grip tape.

          Tymm Gard bought this spear and spear tip kit at Pennsic 33 and has
          wielded it since then primarily because it is so light and quick.

          Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this spear: You
          will be sluggish when you wield any weapon. Your blows will fall late
          and your blocks will be too slow -- you will be hit over and over again
          in the same place.

          - - - - -

          Tymm Gard's War Glaive: Rattan 7 1/2 foot long shaft, has a unique bend
          to it with shaved sides; grip tape handle and grip at top of the haft;
          self-made thrusting tip and butt spike; self made flat teardrop shaped
          hand guard at the juncture of haft and blade.

          Tymm Gard made this weapon a decade or more ago. It was an old, bent,
          cracked stick. He used this war glaive at dozens of wars and skirmishes.
          It was this glaive he was using during the Gulf Wars 14 Field Battles,
          when as one of the last three Trimarians alive, he defeated in single
          combat eight Ansteorran champions in a row (so the legends say) until
          King Miguel opened his court and awarded Tymm Gard, Crynn and Diaz all
          three the Sable Falcon of Ansteorra there upon the battlefield. It was
          this glaive he wielded during the Order of the Rose Melee Tournament
          when the Trimarian Ladies of the Rose chose him to be their Champion for
          the year.

          Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this glaive:
          Your hands should bleed when you touch this glaive. Its accumulated
          *wah* power should cause you, a person without any honor, to
          spontaneously combust. It will leap from your grasp at every
          opportunity. It will burst into splinters should you ever manage to
          strike an honorable opponent and you will be pincushioned with rattan
          toothpicks.

          - - - - -

          Crispin's Spear: Nine foot long black duct taped shaft with decorative
          white crosses; self-made cylindrical thrusting tip; this spear was a few
          inches too long and did not pass inspection at the war.

          Crispin says he hardly used this weapon over the last 10 or 15 years --
          spear is not his forte, he says. He is a modest and humble man.

          Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this spear:
          While you use this spear, you will get face-jacked so hard you will lose
          teeth.

          - - - - -

          Iseault's Spear: Nine foot long blue and purple decorated shaft;
          self-made thrusting tip (tapered) with a decorative yellow fleur-de-lis
          on the thrusting tip's face; yellow leather grip handle.

          Iseault's spear has been on loan to Duke Llewellyn for a number of
          years. He said it was used to defeat many, many honorable foes. He
          returned the spear to her on Saturday.

          Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this spear: No
          one will ever loan you anything. You will be in need and you will find
          yourself without resources or friends.

          - - - - -

          Strahd's Spear: Nine foot long red fiberglass shaft, un-taped, cracked
          slightly; self-made thrusting tip and shield hook.

          Strahd used this spear against Trimarians when he lived in Ansteorra and
          against Ansteorrans now that he lives in Trimaris. It was cracked and he
          bought a replacement shaft earlier in the war, which he still has, so he
          does not mourn its loss too much.

          Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this spear: You
          will always be confused as to whose side you fight on. Your allies will
          strike you thinking you are the foe and you will strike your allies
          instead of the foe. You will gain an insulting nick-name such as
          "Kinslayer" or "Friendly Fire." The spear shaft will shiver asunder the
          first time you strike an honorable opponent and you will be injured with
          the impact.

          - - - - -

          Tymm Gard's Short Glaive: Six foot long shaft, blade silver and blue
          duct tape, haft covered with black duct tape and spiral wrapped with
          grip tape; thrusting tip and butt spike self-made using black rubber
          ball hitch covers; flat oblong hand guard at juncture of haft and blade.

          Tymm Gard made this weapon from the haft of an older war glaive about 15
          years ago. He rarely used it, preferring the longer glaive, but did
          wield it in this Gulf Wars' Town Battle, sometimes two handed, sometimes
          in his left hand alone, so that he could swing a sword and grab the flag
          with a gauntleted hand.

          Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this glaive: For
          you, nothing will endure. You will misplace your precious things, lose
          them, someone will steal them from you.

          - - - - -

          Tymm Gard's Short Spear: Thrusting weapon, apx. 48" long, apx. 1 3/4"
          thick rattan, self-made wedge spear head shaped thrusting tip on one
          end, Mandrake Armory Pole Weapon black rubber thrusting tip on the other
          end.

          Tymm Gard built this weapon 20 years ago, or so, back when there was a
          vogue in Trimaris for fighting with a "baby glaives." Later, and
          recently, he used it as a secondary weapon. The Mandrake thrusting tip
          was a new addition.

          Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this glaive: You
          will lack innovation. Any idea you have will have already been done, and
          you will be ridiculed for mentioning it. This will happen so often you
          will fade into silence and obscurity.

          - - - - -

          Crispin's Swords: Inch and a quarter diameter rattan, shaved handles;
          Asgard black plastic cup hilts; silver duct tape with yellow contrast
          edges; no thrusting tips.

          When Crispin wielded these two swords, they were as a whirling wind of
          wood surrounding his body, that would reach out to strike you without
          warning and ward him from blows.

          Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal these swords:
          You will try to fight two-sword and fail miserably. You will be bruised,
          battered and injured seriously. These swords will not work for you. You
          will get them crossed up and tangled, unable to land a blow or defend
          against your opponent's swings.

          - - - - -

          Crispin's Helmet: Mild steel bascinet with bar grille; Blacksword Armory
          original item. I will post links to pictures of the missing items
          later...

          This was Crispin's first helmet, made for him by Sir Seosaidh. The pate
          it protected is a fountain of Chivalry, something foreign to you.

          Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this helmet: For
          you this helm will ring like a bell when struck, and all you do to
          prevent it from being struck will be to no avail. The first strong Duke
          who strikes it will break the bar grille, sending a bar into your eye,
          deep into your pitifully malformed brain -- you will die.

          - - - - -

          Crispin's Gauntlets: Mild steel mitten gauntlets; Blacksword Armory
          design and make; they were painted black with white letters drawn upon
          them.

          Crispin's gauntlets protected his hands while he fought, so that he
          could open his hands to those in need, and gently close them about the
          arms of his lady and his children. His hands could dispense justice and
          gentility at will.

          Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal these gauntlets:
          No hands will be open to you, none shall treat with you gently. Hands
          will be raised against you at all turns. You will not find protection,
          but instead gauntlets will be thrown at your feet in challenge and you
          will be unmanned.

          - - - - -

          Tymm Gard & Elianora's Field Pavilion: "First Up" brand 10x10 popup
          pavilion, blue canopy, white metal frame; black triangular dagging sewn
          around bottom edge of canopy; patches with Tymm Gard's and the Triskele
          Legion's devices sewn over the "First Up" logos on the canopy.

          Elianora sat in this pavilion while she inspired Tymm Gard when he
          fought in Crown Lysts and other tournaments. Crispin and his brother
          Paterno slept in it at Pennsic. It was set up at several wars as an
          armor tent. Elianora and Honoree spent hours re-decorating it -- they
          sewed the dagging on it, and made walls for it, so that it appeared more
          period.

          Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this pavilion:
          You will find no shade from the sun nor respite from the rain under this
          pavilion. You will find no shelter anywhere and no one will inspire you.
          You will become homeless.

          - - - - -

          Crispin's Great Sword: Apx. six foot rattan greatsword, light and
          strong; shaved handle, silver duct tape with black tape contrast edge.

          Crispin wielded this sword with style, prowess and grace unmatched. He
          thought it was lost for the first few days of Gulf Wars, but it was
          resting against a tree in camp, partially hidden by shields.

          Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this sword: You
          will not be able to find things that you are missing, even though they
          are right before you. You will step on a rattlesnake with grievous
          consequences.

          - - - - -

          Tymm Gard's Great Sword: Six foot rattan greatsword; heavy black duct
          taped (Gorilla tape) shaft with silver duct tape contrast edge;
          thrusting tip self-made using black rubber ball hitch cover; lead tape
          and hard rubber half-sphere make up the butt counterweight, tire tubber
          quillions wrapped heavily with duct tape.

          Tymm Gard recently made this sword, refurbishing Alkman's old
          greatsword, and had hardly used it. He spend a lot of time wrapping the
          counterweight, attaching the tip and re-taping the shaft and quillions.
          Crispin used it some during the fighting vigil for Scout on Friday.

          Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this sword: The
          balance of every weapon you touch will not suit you and no matter how
          much you tinker with them, they will always feel awkward in your grasp.
          A large rock will fall upon you.

          - - - - -

          Alkman's Glaive: Apx. Seven and a half foot long rattan shaft; silver
          duct tape blade with black contrast edge; two large, red taped,
          busted-ass thrusting tips on either end.

          This glaive should not have been down by the field, as its thrusting
          tips never would have passed inspection. Patricles and Hroutland in
          their very helpful way, brought Tymm Gard's weapons down to the
          battlefield and they grabbed this stick along with the others. Alkman
          gave it to Tymm Gard a while back and he brought it to war to possibly
          refurbish with new tips or to give away. It was still marked with
          Alkman's name.

          Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this glaive:
          Your will lose all your friends. No one will gift you with anything, no
          one will volunteer to help you. You will be foolish enough to try to get
          this weapon inspected without fixing the tips and a zealous Marshal will
          pull your authorization card.

          - - - - -

          Crispin's Glaive: Apx. seven foot rattan shaft, stained to look like a
          darker wood; silver duct tape blade with black contrast edge.

          Crispin weilded this glaive with ferocity matching that of his totem,
          the lion.

          Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this glaive: You
          will know fear, always. This will be evident to all, as you will wet
          your breeches frequently. You will be branded a coward.

          - - - - -

          Elianora's Chair: Wooden framed, short legged "Director's" style; beige
          mesh waterproof fabric back and seat; sold at Target stores.

          Elianora bought this chair and has used it for a comfortable seat by the
          campfire or battlefield. It looked period enough, was sturdy and weather
          resistant.

          Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this chair: This
          chair will break when you sit in it, and will tumble you to the ground
          roughly. People will laugh and point. You will get a splinter in your
          ass that takes a surgeon to remove it.

          - - - - -

          Iseault's Chair: Dark wooden folding chair, period design with a carved
          back piece and lion head carved into the ends of the arm rests. This
          chair is fairly unique and not readily replaceable.

          Iseault sat upon this chair and inspired Crispin to great feats of honor
          and glory. She inspired all who would gaze upon her beauty and bearing.

          Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this chair: You
          will inspire no one. You will look foolish seated upon this chair. This
          chair will ultimately be your downfall, as it will be recognized and you
          will be caught, beaten, arrested and raped in jail.


          - - - - -



          Thank you all for your indulgence, sorry for the length of this missive.
          Please forward this to the Knowne Worlde.


          HL Tymm Gard, OMS, OST
        • milica_od_tuzla
          Thank you Aislinn, I was about to send along the curses, lol. Where have you been, we missed you at Art-Sci, which had NO CLASSES, can you believe that? Court
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 24, 2007
          • 0 Attachment
            Thank you Aislinn, I was about to send along the curses, lol.

            Where have you been, we missed you at Art-Sci, which had NO CLASSES,
            can you believe that? Court was great though, Lady Meava is now HL
            Meava.

            I now have 3 kokoshniks and am looking to make some more garb if you
            have any interesting sites you would like to share.

            --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie M. Ross" <hlaislinn@...>
            wrote:
            >
            > --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Tim Nalley <mordakus@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Tymm's curses????? I'm intrigued! Care to share with
            > > the class?
            >
            > Okay, I'll warn you, it's a bit long.
            >
            > All told, there were 5 fiberglass spears, 5 glaives/pole arms, 2
            great
            > swords, 2 long swords, 2 chairs, 1 pavilion, 1 helmet and 1 pair
            > gauntlets stolen from us.
            >
            > - - - - -
            >
            > Tymm Gard's first spear: Nine foot long Black fiberglass shaft
            (older,
            > thicker-walled variety of shaft) covered in wood grained contact
            paper;
            > self-made thrusting tip, tapered, no shield hook; large knob end
            on the
            > handle with black grip tape.
            >
            > Tymm Gard bought this spear shaft at (Pennsic 23 or maybe 25) and
            has
            > wielded it in many foreign wars to the detriment of hundreds,
            possibly
            > thousands of foes. He used this spear to win the Spear Champion of
            > Trimaris Tournament two years ago.
            >
            > Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this
            spear: You
            > will never know glory. If ever you accomplish anything good, no
            one will
            > be watching, no one will remember and no one will believe you when
            you
            > tell NoShitThereIWas stories about it.
            >
            > - - - - -
            >
            > Tymm Gard's newer spear: Nine foot long Brown fiberglass shaft
            (newer
            > variety of shaft, very light) covered in very tattered wood grained
            > contact paper; Mandrake Armory thrusting tip kit with shield hook;
            small
            > knob end on the handle with black grip tape.
            >
            > Tymm Gard bought this spear and spear tip kit at Pennsic 33 and has
            > wielded it since then primarily because it is so light and quick.
            >
            > Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this
            spear: You
            > will be sluggish when you wield any weapon. Your blows will fall
            late
            > and your blocks will be too slow -- you will be hit over and over
            again
            > in the same place.
            >
            > - - - - -
            >
            > Tymm Gard's War Glaive: Rattan 7 1/2 foot long shaft, has a unique
            bend
            > to it with shaved sides; grip tape handle and grip at top of the
            haft;
            > self-made thrusting tip and butt spike; self made flat teardrop
            shaped
            > hand guard at the juncture of haft and blade.
            >
            > Tymm Gard made this weapon a decade or more ago. It was an old,
            bent,
            > cracked stick. He used this war glaive at dozens of wars and
            skirmishes.
            > It was this glaive he was using during the Gulf Wars 14 Field
            Battles,
            > when as one of the last three Trimarians alive, he defeated in
            single
            > combat eight Ansteorran champions in a row (so the legends say)
            until
            > King Miguel opened his court and awarded Tymm Gard, Crynn and Diaz
            all
            > three the Sable Falcon of Ansteorra there upon the battlefield. It
            was
            > this glaive he wielded during the Order of the Rose Melee
            Tournament
            > when the Trimarian Ladies of the Rose chose him to be their
            Champion for
            > the year.
            >
            > Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this
            glaive:
            > Your hands should bleed when you touch this glaive. Its accumulated
            > *wah* power should cause you, a person without any honor, to
            > spontaneously combust. It will leap from your grasp at every
            > opportunity. It will burst into splinters should you ever manage to
            > strike an honorable opponent and you will be pincushioned with
            rattan
            > toothpicks.
            >
            > - - - - -
            >
            > Crispin's Spear: Nine foot long black duct taped shaft with
            decorative
            > white crosses; self-made cylindrical thrusting tip; this spear was
            a few
            > inches too long and did not pass inspection at the war.
            >
            > Crispin says he hardly used this weapon over the last 10 or 15
            years --
            > spear is not his forte, he says. He is a modest and humble man.
            >
            > Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this spear:
            > While you use this spear, you will get face-jacked so hard you
            will lose
            > teeth.
            >
            > - - - - -
            >
            > Iseault's Spear: Nine foot long blue and purple decorated shaft;
            > self-made thrusting tip (tapered) with a decorative yellow fleur-
            de-lis
            > on the thrusting tip's face; yellow leather grip handle.
            >
            > Iseault's spear has been on loan to Duke Llewellyn for a number of
            > years. He said it was used to defeat many, many honorable foes. He
            > returned the spear to her on Saturday.
            >
            > Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this
            spear: No
            > one will ever loan you anything. You will be in need and you will
            find
            > yourself without resources or friends.
            >
            > - - - - -
            >
            > Strahd's Spear: Nine foot long red fiberglass shaft, un-taped,
            cracked
            > slightly; self-made thrusting tip and shield hook.
            >
            > Strahd used this spear against Trimarians when he lived in
            Ansteorra and
            > against Ansteorrans now that he lives in Trimaris. It was cracked
            and he
            > bought a replacement shaft earlier in the war, which he still has,
            so he
            > does not mourn its loss too much.
            >
            > Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this
            spear: You
            > will always be confused as to whose side you fight on. Your allies
            will
            > strike you thinking you are the foe and you will strike your allies
            > instead of the foe. You will gain an insulting nick-name such as
            > "Kinslayer" or "Friendly Fire." The spear shaft will shiver
            asunder the
            > first time you strike an honorable opponent and you will be
            injured with
            > the impact.
            >
            > - - - - -
            >
            > Tymm Gard's Short Glaive: Six foot long shaft, blade silver and
            blue
            > duct tape, haft covered with black duct tape and spiral wrapped
            with
            > grip tape; thrusting tip and butt spike self-made using black
            rubber
            > ball hitch covers; flat oblong hand guard at juncture of haft and
            blade.
            >
            > Tymm Gard made this weapon from the haft of an older war glaive
            about 15
            > years ago. He rarely used it, preferring the longer glaive, but did
            > wield it in this Gulf Wars' Town Battle, sometimes two handed,
            sometimes
            > in his left hand alone, so that he could swing a sword and grab
            the flag
            > with a gauntleted hand.
            >
            > Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this
            glaive: For
            > you, nothing will endure. You will misplace your precious things,
            lose
            > them, someone will steal them from you.
            >
            > - - - - -
            >
            > Tymm Gard's Short Spear: Thrusting weapon, apx. 48" long, apx. 1
            3/4"
            > thick rattan, self-made wedge spear head shaped thrusting tip on
            one
            > end, Mandrake Armory Pole Weapon black rubber thrusting tip on the
            other
            > end.
            >
            > Tymm Gard built this weapon 20 years ago, or so, back when there
            was a
            > vogue in Trimaris for fighting with a "baby glaives." Later, and
            > recently, he used it as a secondary weapon. The Mandrake thrusting
            tip
            > was a new addition.
            >
            > Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this
            glaive: You
            > will lack innovation. Any idea you have will have already been
            done, and
            > you will be ridiculed for mentioning it. This will happen so often
            you
            > will fade into silence and obscurity.
            >
            > - - - - -
            >
            > Crispin's Swords: Inch and a quarter diameter rattan, shaved
            handles;
            > Asgard black plastic cup hilts; silver duct tape with yellow
            contrast
            > edges; no thrusting tips.
            >
            > When Crispin wielded these two swords, they were as a whirling
            wind of
            > wood surrounding his body, that would reach out to strike you
            without
            > warning and ward him from blows.
            >
            > Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal these
            swords:
            > You will try to fight two-sword and fail miserably. You will be
            bruised,
            > battered and injured seriously. These swords will not work for
            you. You
            > will get them crossed up and tangled, unable to land a blow or
            defend
            > against your opponent's swings.
            >
            > - - - - -
            >
            > Crispin's Helmet: Mild steel bascinet with bar grille; Blacksword
            Armory
            > original item. I will post links to pictures of the missing items
            > later...
            >
            > This was Crispin's first helmet, made for him by Sir Seosaidh. The
            pate
            > it protected is a fountain of Chivalry, something foreign to you.
            >
            > Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this
            helmet: For
            > you this helm will ring like a bell when struck, and all you do to
            > prevent it from being struck will be to no avail. The first strong
            Duke
            > who strikes it will break the bar grille, sending a bar into your
            eye,
            > deep into your pitifully malformed brain -- you will die.
            >
            > - - - - -
            >
            > Crispin's Gauntlets: Mild steel mitten gauntlets; Blacksword Armory
            > design and make; they were painted black with white letters drawn
            upon
            > them.
            >
            > Crispin's gauntlets protected his hands while he fought, so that he
            > could open his hands to those in need, and gently close them about
            the
            > arms of his lady and his children. His hands could dispense
            justice and
            > gentility at will.
            >
            > Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal these
            gauntlets:
            > No hands will be open to you, none shall treat with you gently.
            Hands
            > will be raised against you at all turns. You will not find
            protection,
            > but instead gauntlets will be thrown at your feet in challenge and
            you
            > will be unmanned.
            >
            > - - - - -
            >
            > Tymm Gard & Elianora's Field Pavilion: "First Up" brand 10x10 popup
            > pavilion, blue canopy, white metal frame; black triangular dagging
            sewn
            > around bottom edge of canopy; patches with Tymm Gard's and the
            Triskele
            > Legion's devices sewn over the "First Up" logos on the canopy.
            >
            > Elianora sat in this pavilion while she inspired Tymm Gard when he
            > fought in Crown Lysts and other tournaments. Crispin and his
            brother
            > Paterno slept in it at Pennsic. It was set up at several wars as an
            > armor tent. Elianora and Honoree spent hours re-decorating it --
            they
            > sewed the dagging on it, and made walls for it, so that it
            appeared more
            > period.
            >
            > Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this
            pavilion:
            > You will find no shade from the sun nor respite from the rain
            under this
            > pavilion. You will find no shelter anywhere and no one will
            inspire you.
            > You will become homeless.
            >
            > - - - - -
            >
            > Crispin's Great Sword: Apx. six foot rattan greatsword, light and
            > strong; shaved handle, silver duct tape with black tape contrast
            edge.
            >
            > Crispin wielded this sword with style, prowess and grace
            unmatched. He
            > thought it was lost for the first few days of Gulf Wars, but it was
            > resting against a tree in camp, partially hidden by shields.
            >
            > Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this
            sword: You
            > will not be able to find things that you are missing, even though
            they
            > are right before you. You will step on a rattlesnake with grievous
            > consequences.
            >
            > - - - - -
            >
            > Tymm Gard's Great Sword: Six foot rattan greatsword; heavy black
            duct
            > taped (Gorilla tape) shaft with silver duct tape contrast edge;
            > thrusting tip self-made using black rubber ball hitch cover; lead
            tape
            > and hard rubber half-sphere make up the butt counterweight, tire
            tubber
            > quillions wrapped heavily with duct tape.
            >
            > Tymm Gard recently made this sword, refurbishing Alkman's old
            > greatsword, and had hardly used it. He spend a lot of time
            wrapping the
            > counterweight, attaching the tip and re-taping the shaft and
            quillions.
            > Crispin used it some during the fighting vigil for Scout on Friday.
            >
            > Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this
            sword: The
            > balance of every weapon you touch will not suit you and no matter
            how
            > much you tinker with them, they will always feel awkward in your
            grasp.
            > A large rock will fall upon you.
            >
            > - - - - -
            >
            > Alkman's Glaive: Apx. Seven and a half foot long rattan shaft;
            silver
            > duct tape blade with black contrast edge; two large, red taped,
            > busted-ass thrusting tips on either end.
            >
            > This glaive should not have been down by the field, as its
            thrusting
            > tips never would have passed inspection. Patricles and Hroutland in
            > their very helpful way, brought Tymm Gard's weapons down to the
            > battlefield and they grabbed this stick along with the others.
            Alkman
            > gave it to Tymm Gard a while back and he brought it to war to
            possibly
            > refurbish with new tips or to give away. It was still marked with
            > Alkman's name.
            >
            > Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this
            glaive:
            > Your will lose all your friends. No one will gift you with
            anything, no
            > one will volunteer to help you. You will be foolish enough to try
            to get
            > this weapon inspected without fixing the tips and a zealous
            Marshal will
            > pull your authorization card.
            >
            > - - - - -
            >
            > Crispin's Glaive: Apx. seven foot rattan shaft, stained to look
            like a
            > darker wood; silver duct tape blade with black contrast edge.
            >
            > Crispin weilded this glaive with ferocity matching that of his
            totem,
            > the lion.
            >
            > Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this
            glaive: You
            > will know fear, always. This will be evident to all, as you will
            wet
            > your breeches frequently. You will be branded a coward.
            >
            > - - - - -
            >
            > Elianora's Chair: Wooden framed, short legged "Director's" style;
            beige
            > mesh waterproof fabric back and seat; sold at Target stores.
            >
            > Elianora bought this chair and has used it for a comfortable seat
            by the
            > campfire or battlefield. It looked period enough, was sturdy and
            weather
            > resistant.
            >
            > Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this
            chair: This
            > chair will break when you sit in it, and will tumble you to the
            ground
            > roughly. People will laugh and point. You will get a splinter in
            your
            > ass that takes a surgeon to remove it.
            >
            > - - - - -
            >
            > Iseault's Chair: Dark wooden folding chair, period design with a
            carved
            > back piece and lion head carved into the ends of the arm rests.
            This
            > chair is fairly unique and not readily replaceable.
            >
            > Iseault sat upon this chair and inspired Crispin to great feats of
            honor
            > and glory. She inspired all who would gaze upon her beauty and
            bearing.
            >
            > Tymm Gard's curse to the person who knowingly did steal this
            chair: You
            > will inspire no one. You will look foolish seated upon this chair.
            This
            > chair will ultimately be your downfall, as it will be recognized
            and you
            > will be caught, beaten, arrested and raped in jail.
            >
            >
            > - - - - -
            >
            >
            >
            > Thank you all for your indulgence, sorry for the length of this
            missive.
            > Please forward this to the Knowne Worlde.
            >
            >
            > HL Tymm Gard, OMS, OST
            >
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.